Hey, we're Together, and we're looking for a Marketing Director.
As our Marketing Director, you'd be in charge of the strategy, management and communication aspects of the things we create. You'd spend your time leading brand, web and product design projects, thinking-up unique and effective ways for our work to drive real business outcomes (like, engagment or lead generation), acting as the key point of contact for our partners in the UK, US and Europe, and generally ensuring everything runs smoothly and arrives on-time.
To do this, you'll need at least 3-years experience in a marketing or strategy function within either a tech company or creative agency. But more importantly, you'll be a strong communicator, natural self-starter, problem solver, tech enthusiast and lateral thinker. If that sounds like you, and you can handle most of the below, we'd love to teach you the rest.
You're a technology marketer:
- Experience Strategy: Design clear web and product user journies.
- Content Strategy: Create smart web and product page structures.
- Copywriting: Write clear, compelling marketing copy.
- Brand Strategy: Contribute the ideas behind the brands we build.
- Promoting Us: Ensure the tech industry knows what we're up to.
You're an organised leader:
- Welcoming: Turn our new clients into long-term partners.
- Representing: Gather, shape and champion project objectives.
- Collaborating: Run workshops between our team and partners.
- Communicating: Deliver informative day-to-day project updates.
- Scheduling: Set and manage our internal production schedule.
- Resourcing: Source and manage our outside contractors.
If this sounds like the place you'd like to be, just drop your details in the form below, and we'll reach out for a chat!